Help to Grow (HTG): Digital Launches
Help to Grow: Digital, a UK-wide government scheme offering eligible small- and medium-sized businesses access to digital technology to supercharge their business growth has launched and is open for applications.
Designed to support smaller businesses (i.e. your customers) in adopting digital technologies so they can grow, the scheme offers a new online support service giving businesses free and impartial advice and the chance to apply for a voucher offering 50% off the costs of approved Digital Accounting and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, up to a value of £5,000.
BASDA has been instrumental in shaping the direction of travel of this initiative with early engagement and collaboration with the Department of Business Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and are delighted to bring news of this opportunity to you.
With many businesses needing to adapt the way they do business during the pandemic, the support the Government is offering through Help to Grow: Digital will help them to improve their productivity and take the next step to grow.
Supercharge your business growth today
For more information and to check your eligibility visit Help to Grow: Digital
Benefits for Businesses
- Businesses can access free, impartial online support on how digital technology can boost their performance and growth through a new platform.
- Eligible businesses can claim a financial discount covering up to 50% of the costs of approved digital technology up to a maximum of £5,000.
- Many businesses have had to diversify and adapt how they do business during the pandemic in order to survive. Help to Grow: Digital will help businesses build on these new ways of working so they can bounce back better.
- The support businesses will receive through Help to Grow: Digital will also help them to plan for the future, ensure they are being innovative in how they do business, and give them the best chance to compete and grow.
- All businesses can benefit from the free online support on the platform.
A financial discount is available for software that helps businesses:
- build customer relationships and increase sales (CRM software)
- manage their accounts and finances digitally (Digital Accounting software)
Additional software products, including e-Commerce software, are expected to become available for Help to Grow: Digital discounts soon.
If you are not already a member of BASDA you can find more information on how to join on our BASDA membership page.